You must be an approved Co-op member to rent studio time at Terminal City Glass Co-op.
Or, if you prefer, visit us on Newbie Night.
NOTE: All rental rates are subject to GST. The rates below do not include GST.
Schedules for Booking or Logging Time
Members can use these links to jump right to the Supersaas schedules.
TCGC Payment Plans
Members can sign-up for monthly pre-paid plans, and get the best possible rates. Download the Payment Plan Package to find out more.
GST is not included in the rates below. A Payment Plan requires a minimum six-month commitment.
Hot Shop Rental
- We offer 3 blow slots per day.
- Each slot is 4 hours.
- Start times are 9:30 am, 2:00 pm or 6:30 pm.
- Includes shared kiln. (Private kilns available, but limited!)
- Includes 15 lbs of furnace glass per slot. Overage is billed at $2.00 + GST per pound.
- Must be an approved Co-op member to sign-up.
- Pre-booking required.
>>> BOOK ONLINE
- Available from 8:00 am to 1:00 am daily. You may not start work before 8:00 am and must finish by 1:00 am.
- Time is billed in 15 minute increments.
- Rental includes the use of a shared kiln (either boro or soft glass)
- Must be an approved Co-op member to rent time in the flameworking studio.
- Pre-booking not required
- Two torches on the side station are available when a class or private lesson is using the full flame table. Side station torches are first come, first served.
- There is a $3.00 + GST per hour surcharge for use of the Red Max torch for members on the unlimited flameworking plan only.
>>> LOG YOUR FLAMEWORKING TIME
Cold Shop Rental
- Includes full use of cold shop machines.
- Includes use of studio belts & blades. (Purchase of own belts & blades recommended for important work.)
- Does not include grit.
- Does not include storage space.
- Users must have taken a Cold Shop Orientation (for members only) or equivalent.
>>> SIGN UP FOR A COLD SHOP ORIENTATION
(First Tuesday of each month.)
Please log your cold shop time on the clipboard in the cold shop.
- Users must have taken a Sandblaster Orientation (for members only) or equivalent.
>>> SIGN UP FOR A SANDBLASTER ORIENTATION
(First Tuesday of each month.)
Please log your sandblaster time on the clipboard in the sandblaster room.
Private Kiln Rental
- Small (annealer 2): $20 + GST per 24 hours
- Medium (annealer 1, 4 or 5): $25 + GST per 24 hours
- Large (annealer 3): $30 + GST per 24 hours
- Kiln rental is for members only, and for use with our glassblowing and flameworking facilities.
- Sorry, we are unable to accommodate fusing projects.
Member Shelf Rental
- Large: 36”W x 24”D x 13.5”H $275 + GST per year
- Medium: 36”W x 18”D x 13.5”H $215 + GST per year
- Small: 12”W x 13.5”H x 24”D $95 + GST per year
Shelf rental is for TCGC members only. Rental is billed annually at the start of the year and pro-rated for rentals starting after that. All tools, materials and work are used or left on the shelf at the member’s risk. Abandoned shelves become property of the Co-op after three months of non-payment.
Please contact the Studio Manager about current availability.