For Beadmaking & Flameworking
Flame Studio Newbie Night is for members and non-members who are interested in working in a fun, supervised environment at the Flame Table. (“Supervised” means we keep you and others near you safe and offer a bit of guidance, but there’s no teaching.) Also, it’s not just for newbies! Experienced members who would like to work in a supportive group environment with a bit of coaching are also welcome.
Guidelines for Flame Shop Newbie Night
- You must have some flameworking or beadmaking experience. A minimum of 6 hours of TCGC classes and/or private lessons, or equivalent experience elsewhere, is required. Please contact us ahead of time to discuss, and be prepared to explain or demonstrate your experience to the Newbie Night supervisor.
- We require everyone to pre-book their seat online.
- Six workstations are available each session.
- One experienced TA or Instructor will be on hand for the duration of the session to answer all questions and provide technical guidance and help when needed.
- Please do not work under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If you appear intoxicated the Newbie Night supervisor will ask you to stop working.
- No pipe- or paraphernalia-making.
- TCGC provides mandrels, bead release, tools and safety glasses. Glass is also included in the price.
- You are welcome to bring your own glass and tools if you prefer. Here is a list of glass suppliers.
Booking & Payment for Newbie Night
$95 (+GST) per 3 Hour session and includes all glass used.
Once you reserve your seat, you will be redirected to complete the payment online.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org