We are hiring teachers for our Spring / Summer classes and beyond!
To apply, please download our Teacher Application, fill it in, and return it to Terminal City. All positions with Terminal City Glass Co-op are contract positions. Short-listed applicants may be required to give a teaching demonstration.
Call for Instructors
Terminal City Glass Co-op is a non-profit, co-operative glass arts studio. Our mission is to offer an educational glass program for the public in efforts to encourage awareness of glass as an art medium and to engage the community through events and activities that promote glass as an art form.
We will be offering a variety of classes in Glassblowing and Flameworking. We plan to offer classes in cold and warm studio techniques in the near future.
We strive for excellence in our educational program and we are looking for excellent teachers. We are currently accepting applications for instructors for our studio run courses. Successful candidates will have the following:
- Teaching experience with adults or children
- An advanced skill level in glass making techniques
- Ability to develop a lesson plan and curriculum based on learning outcomes
- Ability to adhere to rules & safety guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to delegate responsibilities in fast-paced situations
- Positive attitude
Questions? E-mail email@example.com.